Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K..well im saving up money for a system.. yeh some may say they arent worth it but i want one and hey, its my money right? Soooo... im needing an estimate what you people that have experience in these things to tell me what kind of area id be looking at..

im thinking:
2 10" Subwoofers
Box
Amp
All wires and cables
head unit
Installation.

Im not much of a person to worry about doing things myself, thats why id rather have someone who knows what they are doing put this thing in for me.

What im asking you guys is, what kind of price range am i looking at for cheaper stuff but still having good quality.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
a box could cost anywhere from like 50-100$ for an okay one, unless you build one urself, which would be cheaper, but may not sound as good, a nice wiring kit from wally world costs about 25$, and a decent head unit could cost anywhere form 100-200$ish 2 10" subs would cost idk, 100-150ish for some decent ones? an 800 watt amp would cost about 120... i'm not very good at prices, but that's what i would have to say, and i'm not sure about installation, but it isnt that hard, and is easy to do yourself or have a friend do it and save u some $

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
HuNtS said:
a box could cost anywhere from like 50-100$ for an okay one, unless you build one urself, which would be cheaper, but may not sound as good, a nice wiring kit from wally world costs about 25$, and a decent head unit could cost anywhere form 100-200$ish 2 10" subs would cost idk, 100-150ish for some decent ones? an 800 watt amp would cost about 120... i'm not very good at prices, but that's what i would have to say, and i'm not sure about installation, but it isnt that hard, and is easy to do yourself or have a friend do it and save u some $
Decent H/U- 200-300$
2 10"'s depending on the quality- 200-600.
A GOOD 800 watt amp is 300+. Good isnt a sony amp from Sears. It works, but they aren't the best. I have a sony amp and it works fine, but if you want good qual. equipment you have to shell out the cash for it. Installation isn't hard. Take the paneling off to access the back of you radio and hook everything up. (it isnt rocket science once you have it off) Then you just take the carpeting up and run it underneath that or some trim on the side and into your trunk and connect everything accordingly.

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh, i know it is almost a no brainer installation. It's just that im not much of a person to install that kind of thing myself. Im kinda thinkin how my dad is...If i can pay someone to get it done good, and correct, it is worth the extra money. Ima ride down to the local place monday and see what they say and let yall know.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Yhou fly here, my dad will do it for 60$ or so and you buy supplies.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
from NC, round trip tickets about 200$+. But Just in case you change your mind, send me Aim or PM. My dad used to proffesionally install systems. If you want, I CAN TRY TRY is the key word to get pics of his friends van. Bomb system...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts