Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you guys aren't old enought to drive, but for those of you who are, what do you have in your car?

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
simple aiwa single disc deck, 4x50watts.

i drive a 95 mustang convertible and the stock speakers are decent so i held onto them. i currently have nowhere to put subs because i use my trunk a lot and mustangs are not known for their big trunks

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Alpine deck (45 x 4), rockford he-2 12" sub, hatchback sealed enclosure, sony 480 mono amp ( 2 ohms) and a prestige audio 10 cd trunk changer.

·
Registered
422 Posts
awai deck 4" polk & 12"rockford-fosgate sub
pulled it out of a car at the junk yard for 40 bucks

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dhill0413 said:
simple aiwa single disc deck, 4x50watts.

i drive a 95 mustang convertible and the stock speakers are decent so i held onto them. i currently have nowhere to put subs because i use my trunk a lot and mustangs are not known for their big trunks
Is it the Mach system?

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I got an 300hp 88 Mustang LX with a kickin paintjob its got a Pioneer CD player stock door speakers tweeters in the dash alpine 6x9s in the back and 2 Hi phonics 10's in the trunk powered by a RF Punch 200M

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
I currently have Alpine 9805 CD player, crappy JBL 6x8s, Rockford-Fosgate 351M amp, two Alpine Type S subs. Sounds great, but trunk rattles like crazy, but sounds good on the inside.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
thepunkdrummer said:
I currently have Alpine 9805 CD player, crappy JBL 6x8s, Rockford-Fosgate 351M amp, two Alpine Type S subs. Sounds great, but trunk rattles like crazy, but sounds good on the inside.
I hate that! My stereo sounds great inside my car, but it sounds like hell ouside cause the trunk rattles so bad. Anyone got pics they can post of their systems?

·
Registered
380 Posts
well im about to spent 700 bucks on a system at the end of the month heres what it will have...

2 10's
4 new speakers
in dash tv
in dash dvd player
clear subwoofer box with neon lights in it
new cd player
antinas for the tv
remotes
all the wires
and a amp

good deal hu.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
well im about to spent 700 bucks on a system at the end of the month heres what it will have...

2 10's
4 new speakers
in dash tv
in dash dvd player
clear subwoofer box with neon lights in it
new cd player
antinas for the tv
remotes
all the wires
and a amp

good deal hu.....

·
Registered
250 Posts
2 Kenwood DB+ Excelons 10" (sealed enclodure)
800w Kenwood Amp
6x9 and 6" kenwoods
Kenwood 4x54 watt LCD/Dmask headunit
4 gauge wiring thruought

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
2 15 inch 1200 watt volfenhag subs
2 audiobahn 1500 watt amps. 1 channel A1500HCX
pioneer deck

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
jvc kds580 headunit single disc 140watts x 4
jensen 240watt amp
jensen 12"sub in a q logic bandpass box
going to upgrade amp and sub soon

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i dont have a car yet cause i have to buy one myself (yep i got a not quite so rich fam) and i dont want a junker, i want a nice car. that being said i am saving saving saving. i already know what im gonna be doing though- im gonna get several of rockford's largest car amps, and hook them up to two Madison Executioner21X subs, which are 21" in diameter and 2,000 watts a piece.

2,668 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i dont have a car yet cause i have to buy one myself (yep i got a not quite so rich fam) and i dont want a junker, i want a nice car. that being said i am saving saving saving. i already know what im gonna be doing though- im gonna get several of rockford's largest car amps, and hook them up to two Madison Executioner21X subs, which are 21" in diameter and 2,000 watts a piece.
DEAF-MOBILE!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts