Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Got Egged (now with pics!)

So my car got egged tonight..not cool. Normally, it wouldnt be a big deal, but I know it was a drive by, and by the way the one egg splattered, it left a nice hairline width 6 foot long stream from the hatch to the fender. Upon first inspection (in the dark) i thought "Someone keyed my ****ing camaro" So I completely anhiallated my phone on the sidewalk...then I found out it was only a thin bead of egg. Well, its all washed, no damage to the finish, but I am pissed that I have to go pay another 150$ on a phone.

Here's my question to you. I have it narrowed down between two people....now, I'm not jumping to conclusions, but in the event that I find out who did it for sure, I need a way to get back at them.

Now, dont just say "Blow up their car"...no, because that would only get my car ****ed up again, and it kinda stand out and doesnt blend in that great either, so finding it wouldnt be hard:

Yeah, so thats out of the question. But I need a way to get back at them gooooood. And Discreetly, so that they wont know it was me.

Now, by now, alot of you are going "handle it like a man, kick his ass..blah blah"...well, I would, and am more than capable...but these people are involved in gangs...now I COULD round up 10-20 heads to fight their people, but I dont want to do that, and I dont want to put my friends lives in danger. And you know how it is with gangs, you pick a fight with one, and you're taking them all on. I'd rather not do that.

tl;dr Car got egged, need a discreet way to get back at the person.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Nice car man.

I really can't help you on the whole revenge thing, I'd try to forget about it unless they do something else.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Snip3r said:
Steal something of theirs and dont let on to anyone you took it...itll drive'em nuts...

BTW:

The janitor at your school did it for doing a ****ing burnout in his damn parking lot

lol, you know I saw you in this thread and knew youd say something witty like that

:rolleyes:

Good idea though, keep em coming.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Those pillars at the end of the driveway sure remind me of gang terriory....

Whatever you do to them they're going to know it was you so if you retaliate do it wisley or get them so bad they dont **** with you again.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought of egging back, but I dont know.

Stuffing things up exhaust pipes doesnt work, mythbusters proved that. Now, that stuff that expands once you apply it...you know that expanding caulk like stuff, that would work nicely...

And no M98, those pillars do NOT denote gang territory...thats just an old guy with a pretty nice house...around here, gang territory is denoted by a certain colored t-shirt tied to a light pole.

·
Registered
96 Posts
tp and egg there house and as your leaving light two m-80's in there front yard

1 - 20 of 47 Posts