Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your car pics here!
And plz no joke cars like old pieces of crap like buicks or oldsmobiles.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya but that is about cars that they drive, this is dream cars and stuff like that

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dude extreme, your mustang is feckin dope

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
How much HP does that put out, and how fast does it go? Thats probably the best job ive ever seen anyone do on a car. Everyone goes for the Fast and furious look these days, and they fail miserably and i wish their cars would explode cause there so ugly and they would die in a firey wreck. there is no excuse for putting a spoiler onto a '88 camry. no excuse at all.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wut year stang is it?
and im so with m98bmx. these kids in my school brag about how they're gonna get a Honda Civic and put spoilers and NOS on it. theyr such fags, and dont know **** bout cars

A

·
0 Posts
ExtremeBoost said:
its a 98, i paid 14000 for it in 2000 and have probally invested about 15000 in go fast, sound good, and look perdy modifications since then
your such a *** you cant even read.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well im sorry im not perfect like you andrew, so go ride off in ur little civic mobile with ur gay muffler trying to make it sound like a muscle car

A

·
0 Posts
im not even old enough to drive yet, dumbass. Your such a spammer you had to make 2 topics about essentially the same thing. So why don't you go learn to read, or go to a school for people with dyslexia.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
stop acting like ur a ****ing mod! if u dont like what i post dont reply to it. god, it wont kill u if there i have another thread. Jeez u gotta learn that the universe duznt revolve around u, ur not some king, so i dont have to satisfy u or anything.
And im a straight A student u dumbass.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.