Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went to a huge car show of mostly classic cars. I saw a ton of nice GTO's, alot of Mach1's, a few cougars and even some mustang shelbys which are super nice. I brought my trans am there and just hung out by it and used it to get some chicks. But I was amazed at how clean some of these engines were. Alot of these guys really took good care of their cars.

Anyways I saw a sick GTO350 shelby convertable and saw the price tag at about 35,000. If I was a bit richer I'd have that car in a second.

list some of your favorite OLD cars. Not none of this ferrari crap.

·
Registered
837 Posts
what year was your trans am? my bro has a pimp 79' 10th anniversity trans am. If u dunno what it looks like, it is the one with the big eagle of the hood.

·
Registered
36 Posts
there is also a gt 350, and a gt500kr...different cars

alot of the trans ams had the "screaming chicken" on the hood...even a few 80s models which are rare and collectible

classic muscle is the best...i hate riced out crap that most people like nowa days...give me a 500hp 69 camaro with a 6 spd anyday

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I went to a car show a couple of weeks ago and took quite a few pics. I saw tons of cars, Roadrunners, Darts, Camaros, AMX AMC, Mustangs, Bel-Airs, El Caminos, Vettes, etc. I could go on forever, but instead, I'll show you guys some pics of Shelbys I saw.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts