Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember The Ronin Shirts

Hey. That site has put up their shirts. They look pretty cool. Always good to play with knives:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buzzard cost

It's interesting to me that the cost is such an issue with players. Don't get me wrong it's a lot of money. But a friend told me this and it makes a lot of sense. And the dude always seems to shoot me out so the explaination gets me even more. He said it was simple. He plays paintball more days than I do and spends less money to do it. He enjoys playing pump, has chosen to play with a Buzzard because he likes it. The cost is high but the paintball consumtion is very low. He plays with like a case of paint for weeks on end. While others use a case or more in one weekend. ~guilty~ So he ends up saving a ton of money, possibly hundreds of dollars, and that is even with the cost of a Buzzard. So, even if he could have bought a Phantom, or tracer, or any other pump, he uses the gun he likes and still saves money to play paintball. Makes sense.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
greatpaint said:
It's interesting to me that the cost is such an issue with players. Don't get me wrong it's a lot of money. But a friend told me this and it makes a lot of sense. And the dude always seems to shoot me out so the explaination gets me even more. He said it was simple. He plays paintball more days than I do and spends less money to do it. He enjoys playing pump, has chosen to play with a Buzzard because he likes it. The cost is high but the paintball consumtion is very low. He plays with like a case of paint for weeks on end. While others use a case or more in one weekend. ~guilty~ So he ends up saving a ton of money, possibly hundreds of dollars, and that is even with the cost of a Buzzard. So, even if he could have bought a Phantom, or tracer, or any other pump, he uses the gun he likes and still saves money to play paintball. Makes sense.

very good post, my friend. Very good post.

HOLY HELL THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL GUN!!! Why does the red one have like a 1.5 finger trigger and the silver only has a 1-finger trigger? I like the look of the red one's trigger ALOT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like it's a raffle!

I just went to that page again. Some new details on the suprise. They say that they are raffling off a new Buzzard in a few days. It's $5 and according to the site you get something for the money even if you don't will. I have no idea what that is but it's got me curious.

www.remembertheronin.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you seen this buzzard yet?

This one is in a raffle as well but you can also win $6000.00 worth of prizes for a $5.00 ticket. And Earon Carter custom made this buzzard just for our raffle. one of a kind.

If someone has an issue with this post please pm me I do not want to be considered spamming.

Giant raffle with carter buzzard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts