Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cash4Gats.com is the newest in the marker trade-in business. The name says it all; you give us your marker, we give you cash. Our niche in the business is our hassle-free way of doing business. We have no sign ups, registrations, etc. We guarantee to beat our competitors' prices on your trade-in. Along with buying your used markers, we sell pre-owned markers which have been certified by our in-house technicians.

Come check it out!
Cash4Gats

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I would leave it. Trademygun needs some competition. Especially since they pretty much rip people off when they buy the markers.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Good deal. My problem with TMG is $100 for a LNIB fusion and 150 for an A1. LOL Yea.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
fast qoutes at least. they qupted me $51 for a stock promaster. Not bad i guess, but i know i can get $100 out of it so why would I go with them? I just gotta be patient:)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
TMG is a ripoff. He payed 750 for an SL66 when they were worth that much and whe nti came in it was a n05 purple XSV.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, I didn't mean to leave an impression as a spammer. You see, I've been in this sport for years and I have watched it develop over the course of the years. I've had this idea for as long as I can remember. When TMG launched I realized someone took the initiative to act on the idea. Watching TMG grow up since its launch I've realized most customers/potential users are not satisfied. I understand the business as well as them, but I realize I am not going to make a killing out of this. That is not my goal. I am a genuine, fair guy and I've employed several more knowing members of the sport. I own my own business, and this is not my main source of income. My goal here is to give you more reasonable prices for your trade in and offer unrivaled customer service. I love this sport just as much as you, and I just want to see it thrive.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Wooo! GOod job posting again :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
GL with your business man.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
basically the same thing I do, just without the business name and extra employees. Had to put my sales guru-ism to work somehow :D

Good luck either way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts