Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you guys know that catnip acts like a drug for cats.. it works like a hillocinougen (wow i ****ed that word up) they see things.. i read it on a website.. isnt that crazy? my cat is a little drugy... no wonder he flips the **** when i give it to him.. thought id share that with you

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Everything you see on the intraweb.net is true.

They may just be excited because they get food. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
lol, yah. My cat got some and it was great to watch her run into things when she actually was able to walk more than a few feet in a straight line...

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DYNASTYfan07 said:
lol yea i just figured that out the other day..funny stuff, ive never actually seen a cat on "nip"
my cats a major nip head.. he gets gas when hes on it though.. it smells soo bad.. its crazy like ill play with him and he'll leap right at my face and go for my throat..

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
It's not food.
Oh...

Meh, whatever, I don't have a cat.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Take a scrunchy (those fluffy hair tie thingies that girls use), and put it around your cat's belly/waist. They lose their balance, and can't walk. It's hilarious, they try to walk, and just fall down. They keep trying until they just give up, and lay down.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's funny when you put those things on their tails too

it's also fun to spin them around on linoleum floors a few dozen times then scare em or let a dog loose to chase after them. they run into walls n stuff, funny as hell

·
Registered
757 Posts
Kitty!

Reminds me of when I was younger and my friend's mom was like "we can throw out cat upside down and it will land on it's feet." So she swung it under her legs and let it fly. The cat did not land on it's feet.

Also I hear if you cut their whiskers off they have no sense of balance? Never had the heart to try it.. so cute and furry.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
they don't want to go through narrow places cuz they can't feel how big or small the opening is

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
pick em up by the scarf of thier neck they make the funniest face be and my friend did this when we were high and we laughed for hours man hours

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Man those cats been holding out on us. Cat nip is legal and they have been blazing that [email protected]& for like 40 years (or how ever long catnip has been around) they need to start sharing that stuff. Wouldnt it be funny if there were cats in to the rasta thing like they whore the wrist bands and they have dreds. And they were like "one love, man"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts