Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i walked my cat on a leash today. the cat is not declawed. its one of those skiddish cats that runs from grasshoppers.

extrapolate...

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I had to give my cat a bath today. It was under the engine of my dad's car and got oil all over its head and back, and I didn't want it to lick it all off.

Talk about a fun day! This beast is not declawed, weighs 27 pounds, and is not afraid to bite the living **** out of you. If my camera had batteries, I'd show you the bite marks and claw marks all over my left arm and hand.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
my cat is a thoroughbred siamese and she's so chill shell let you cradle her face up and shell love every minute of it. oh yea, when we breed her (next year) we'll get her thoroughbred papers and her kittens will be worth $1,000+ each :D

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cockerkid63 said:
Looks pissed.

Why on a leash?

cause my dad got this new cat and ran out of litter so he wanted to walk it...

plus he was relly drunk

·
Registered
221 Posts
My cat lives outside and has beaten up a inside house dog lol... Heres a pic,

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
....bout 4 years ago my grandma was trying to wake me up....she grabbed this thing in my room and started shaking it....my cat freaked out and grabbed onto her leg with all her claws and her fangs....my grandmas sock was all red and bloody as was my carpet....both of which where white b4 hand....

fun stuff

D

·
0 Posts
ive got to get a pic of one of my friends cats. oh god its the funniest looking thing ever.. i look at it and laugh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts