Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Other (Hamsters etc.)

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Cats. I got attacked by a dog when i was 7 in indonesia (64 stitches and then some)

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
depends on which one. there is no cooler animal in the world than my siamese cat, but seeing as she's a $1,500 cat she isn't exactly ordinary for the species. There is no cooler animal in the world than her.

There are cats that are stupid though, cause they dont come up and sleep with you or sit on your lap or even fetch (yep, some siamese cats are known for playing fetch!)

now theres dogs. dogs are cool cause they show you so much loyalty and love. its all relevant though, cause they are just more active in general and they are more outgoing as a whole. because of that they can also get kind of annoying.

so yea, as a whole, i say it just depends on the personality of the animal you're talking about. some cats rock, some dogs rock. some cats suck, some dogs suck. going by the animals im living with though (one bishon frise and one siamese kitty) id go with the cats, though it also depends on what kinda mood im in

D

·
0 Posts
Spudchucker said:
(yep, some siamese cats are known for playing fetch!)
yeah mine does too. itll jump on my bed in the morning with some thing it wants me to throw so i toss it off the bed and she spases after it then hops right back on my bed to bring it to me.. i end up throwing the toy out the door and closing it though to get me a bit more sleep...

siamese are pretty crazy cats.. hyper as hell some times.

id have to say cats.. i have cool cats.. not the lame kind that just hide all day.

·
Registered
360 Posts
dogs cause they are the coolest pets. they actually do stuff, unlike MOST cats.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
cats, because I don't need a big ass dog cuz i don't need to compensate for a small penis

1 - 20 of 36 Posts