Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody owened or used one. Whats sets them apart form WGP or FreeFlow. I know that for mechs they are fast, there was one at ProPaintball, the field at FreeFlow and I thought it was Ebladed, but it has the "normal" 3 way.

Weh you are looking at 500 - 800 for a mech cocker, and 450 for a pump, what really sets these aside from the others. I know I'm getting a cocker for my next gun, but is the price tag worth it?

As anybody used the bolts, how are they?

And

Are the CCM Carbon Graphite Barrel Systems worth $200

Thanks to all!

·
Registered
51 Posts
ccm cockers rule they are awsome for mechs and very reliable

·
Registered
662 Posts
i own both a series S5 and J2 and they are the nicest guns i own. I garuntee you wont be dissapointed if you buy a S5 or J2 and i can do that because i build/test everyone that leaves the CCM factory.

i also have 2 carbon fiber kits. the old and new style. the new style is the only 16in carbon fiber barrel kit you can get a hold of.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats the difference between the J2 and S5?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they are amazing. i might buy a 04 j2 when the price gets lower. real nice guns, awesome quality

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
CCMs come fully loaded. Everything you need for the best cocker on the block comes stock. Very hot guns. Plus Weez puts them together for you.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do s5s come with the delrin bolt?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Refer to sig.

They're nice. Besides the normal leaking, that comes with all autocockers, mine hasn't had any problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts