Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, ive had my s6.5 for since February and when i got it, it didn't make this squeak sound. Its nothing to do with the pump stroke as ive tried to find out what it may be. It only happens when i auto trigger, so i dont know what is up with it. Ive read online that its just part of the break in process but several of my paintball buddies got a ccm recently as well and theirs doesn't do it. Any ccm owners run into this? SOO annoying.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it does it while aired up and without a tank on it. I auto trigger a lot having coming from speed ball :p. I like to shoot. Its as if its the trigger pin thing as it touches the hammer as it goes back and fourth. Its been recently cleaned and didnt even need to be because its still nice and new.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you mean the screw that you have to time for when the trigger goes off?i pulled out that piece that the auto trigger arm goes onto, above the trigger itself, everything in there looked brand new, put a little lube on it and still squeaking away :p

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhh i gotcha, ya i checked that as well, it sounds like its coming from that area inside the marker. Guess i should just stop using auto trigger :'(

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
It almost sound to me like a oring hasnt been lubed properly. I dont currently own a ccm but have playe with them and taken them apart. So i have some experience with them. Dont count on that but it seems to be where a oring is either rubbing against something funny or another oring, and its not lubed properly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts