Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot. Going 2 cedar point for the weekend and cant wait, its ganna be awsome, Any 1 else like cedar point?

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Aggression said:
Everyone hates Cedar point.

It's like the only thing in ohio. But I have never been there.
Hey I remeber you from along time ago. Aren't you from Howell?
haha, thats funny as hell. come to cleveland bro.

anyway, cedar point OWNS. best coasters hands down. i was there 2 days after prom and i had a blast. u must go on millenium and dragster (if its open)

·
Registered
792 Posts
we go every year for school its ok. But I am not a big rollercoaster fan, but I really just go to hang with my friends.

The Raptor is the best

To scared to ride the dragster

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
b_heald said:
joe didnt you also drive 100 on the way home and didnt relize it till you got home?
haha, i was at like 105 and the girl i was w/ was like "aaa, look at how fast ur goin" and i was like HOLY ****!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
KrazyKracker said:
i <3 cedar point. i went there with my friend josh a couple of days before i had surgery, and it pwnd so much ass.
u should have told me u were goin. i would have meet u boys up there (also an excuse to go to cedar point again)

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Cedar Point taps bro. Make sure that besides hittin up Millenium Force, the Dragster and Wicked Twister you go on The Magnum. It's an old-school ride but it a lot better than you think. Pretty long too.

I went to CP a few weeks ago with like 30 of my friends, good times fo sho. Rode every roller coaster and then by that time it was almost 10 so we left for home.

CP def has the best roller coasters of ANY park. The only bad thing is....well....everything else. Combine CP's roller coasters and Kings' Island's franchising/movie/non-generic stuff/water park and you've got the ultimate theme park.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
duo, soak city owns man. and u like wicked twister, ugg. i hate that thing, all it does is make u sick as hell

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went all the way form albany just to go there for 3 days.

Best theme park in the world (besides all those japanese places)

Millenium force > That twister thing (big, yellow)

-Paintballa22/ Dan

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah o guess i am back, just been doing alot lately with paintball team and football, not much time to post i guess.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts