Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else here has a cell phone? Tell us what model and weither or not you like it. Also, what kinda service do you have?

I'll start......Well, after a year of having a terrible little Nokia phone I went out today and upgraded to a Motorola T720. I have to say its wonderfull. Its got a color screen, High Speed Data downloads, FM radio, Wireless browser, e-mail client, Voice dialing, Voice notes, Vibrate/custom ringers, calculator, currency converter, calender, 1,000+ games in color, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I think it does more then my computer :) The verizon service is pretty good, I haven't had "No Service" anywhere around here.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Well, I better chime in:

I have a Nokia 3360 cell with some custom Honda (of COURSE!) and Spider-Man faceplates on it that I change once in a while. I don't really need too much because I don't have that much idle time (so I don't feel I need to spend more money for color, games, etc) and I have my plan with Cincinnati Bell (since I never go anywhere, unfortunately...). It's got text messaging and all kinds of other stuff I probably will never use, but they are there anyway. It's a good deal for me because I get more than 1500 minutes for only 20 bucks (yes, I KNOW it's a steal!...that's why I got that plan while it was offered :D ).

Anyone else?

·
Banned
546 Posts
I have a Nokia 3360 w/ cingular wireless. I love it cuz it works fine and it was cheap. I only put about 5-15 minutes on my phone every month anyway so i don't need a high tech super duper phone. LAter

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My parents are being such pricks about letting me get a cell phone. They dont realize that i cant even spend all the money i make, which is a lot for a 17 year old. I almost just went out and bought one the other day, but i needed their permission to split the minutes, and give me some free minutes too. They dont realize that i probably wont ever make a call on it longer than 5 minutes. The only time im out doing things, and have people call, is at night on weekend. Thats what free nights and weekends are for. Oh....there so old fashion. Then they yell at me for not calling, when they dont even have their own phones on. AHH Its USELESS!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Skurge that is a amazing 1500min. for $15. thats cool. i like the samsung and a few of the motorola's but the ones i like cost too much. anyways, LAter

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a Sprint PCS phone, just the regular one thats called Sprint PCS. Its tiny, though, I mean it takes up about half my palm.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got the samsung phone like skurges cept it is a little darker silver. I have verizon servicee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts