Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that cell phones have replaced lighters at concerts. Last time I went to one, the guy next to me was like.. "Oh **** I forgot my lighter" and he just used his phone instead along with the 584039854 other people. Damn teenagers =P

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Big Weapons said:
because little teenie boppers consider them accessories. i use mine only to call for rides or whatever. or to play tetris when i'm bored in class.
qtf. i also noticed this, but occasionaly i see alot of people wanting to take pics or videos of the show so they use their phone.

·
12,110 Posts
I am the ultimate cell phone user. I call three people, my mom, my bro, and my best friend (chances are if I'm not with him, all my other friends are).

I dont play games, I dont have ****TY ****ING ringtones.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
martix_agent said:
a cell phone is a cell phone it calls peopel you play gmes on it. it doens't need to look cool or have anything else but cheap games and a phone service.
QFT maybe a camera too to take pics of stuff when you dont have a camera

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
start organizing parties and events and see how far you get without a cell phone. its my lifeline. sure i can go a night without it, and i could live without it, and often i enjoy not having it, but for convenience and general kickassness its good to have it.

anyone that says they hate cell phones is an idiot.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
I don't have to organize parties, I just go. I don't have to have a cellphone to find out what my friends are doing - that's what we have the internet for. We just find out what's going on and meet up somewhere. Nahmean?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pr0ph3t said:
I don't have to organize parties, I just go. I don't have to have a cellphone to find out what my friends are doing - that's what we have the internet for. We just find out what's going on and meet up somewhere. Nahmean?
Not everyone sits on their ass 16 hours a day.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
They're good if you go out in the middle of nowhere a lot. When you need to get in touch with someone, and you're 3+ miles from any houses, a cellphone comes in handy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts