Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just thinking it could be fun, if anyone is interested in maybe the PBers that live near the Orlando area all getting together one day to play with each other. Maybe do it the Saturday after the Open (I am sure many will have some new stuff they want to try out). Maybe do it April 30. Should probably pick a location that is somewhat central and has a little variety of the type of fields since not everyone is a speedballer, or woodsballer. Post up if you would even be interested in doing this. thumup:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
im still hit pretty hard from my halo gettin stolen. Plus i have other expenses that keep gettin in the way of a new one.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, is everyone broke this month? How do y'all afford to practice every week then.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So when would be a good time for everyone, in like another month?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah HSP is defintely the better facility, I was just thinking because it has a bigger variety, since HSP is more of a speedball facility and not everyone prefers that (although personally, I do) . Its cheaper and fields are very nice, much better than anywheres else in the Orlando area IMO.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't tried the woods/hyperball field, since almost every time I was at HSP was either a tourney or tourney practice so I have only used the airball fields. I just know the airball fields are much much much better than those at OP or Epik.

·
Registered
188 Posts
its sweet they have a description of it on their messageboard, that field is definitely worth checking out...not to mention they are great w/ repairs, their prices are also on their website, which are definitely better than OP's

grass is very slideable, I slid w/o kneepads and dived w/o elbow pads and was still good (even w/ short sleeved jersey)

they support the tippmann r/t's and fully auto (which is a plus AND a must for me :p)

pretty sweet hours on sat, 10a-10pm
we should all definitely exchange numbers or messenger names at the field after playing, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm having a hard time getting friends into pball, maybe after I complete my loaner m98(already have the receivers) then I can get this friend of mine who I got to play for a little bit one night and liked it..he was using an electro and it rained....it'd be nice to hook up w/ some woodsballers that know of some good spots, as well as some speedballers to hit the field up and go during a weekday, sundays are impossible for me, sats i either have to get lucky, get the day off, or swap w/ someone

HSP also I hear has a decent regular crowd that all work together and play on wednesdays, I may have to check that out when I have a wed off and arent able to make it on a sat

their woodsball field you can choose to play straight up hyperball, or hyperball w/ the wooded area included as a path, there's a few dirt mounds to OWN people from, and 2 paths in the woods, I think its awesome and woodsballers would definitely like it

and I believe they have more fields in progress

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I know Jason (the guy who runs HSP) has said they plan to add more fields and eventually probably drop their prices even more after they finish building everything they want to.

BTW if you are having trouble finding some people to play woodsball in the Orlando area, I have a friend who plays both, I know he and a bunch of guys get together a lot of Saturdays and play (one of the guys owns 10 acres of land), no admission, use your own paint, and just kick in a few bucks for air, since he brings a few scuba tanks and fill station, if you use any nitro. PM me with your info, and I will try to get you in touch with them. I haven't gone with him, since woodsball isn't really my thing, but he said the area is really fun, if you are into woodsball, and the people are all pretty cool.

·
Registered
188 Posts
At first I thought it was going to be tentative whether or not I'd make it, but I got the day off for sure and will do my best to get there before 12...seems the earlier I get there, the later I end up getting other people there to stay

Look for this gun..I'll be the guy wielding this awesome gun ;)

http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107142

1 - 20 of 48 Posts