Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing ballers man, team nightmare, we have 6 , 3 are grounded/ barely play, me my cousin and a friend are pretty much the team, were looking to join the fspl next year, we ball almost every other weekend, plus practice on our homefield, which got taken away last week , so now we dont know:(

hit me up on aim, to talk better , or email, aim - stevenm925. oh and ballers between 12-17, experienced, but even the biggest noobs we just want active people

P.S we were trying to make a a squad b squad but we just have 3 of us right now.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I live in seminole county which is next to orange. Im playing in the FSPL this year, hope to see you there next year. Hit me up on aim maybe we can go ball together some time.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I'm 16, OES is an hour away so we only play there for the tournies. We usually play at Epik paintball or Full Throttle Paintball.

I'm on team pulse, Were you watching the may tournament?

·
Registered
118 Posts
i live in clermont and im 14, n im gettin a ion or wrath, i got 2 year experience, i got a friend wjho would b interested also, we're both 14. hit me up on aim if u want more info on me, i just need to no where to fill up my tank, (n2)

AIM: Paintballer0195 or loverboy0195

RenzoM

·
Banned
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it seems you have blocked me or dont want to join anymore, hope you read this, im still interested, if you are . I really dont remember if you blocked me or answered me. you haven't been on in 2 weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts