Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, just thought I'd let all of the fellow metal-heads about a nice place to shop. I found out about Century Media when I was trying to find the limited edition The Glorious Burden by Iced Earth. Century Media is a record company itself and has nice, wholesale prices. The main reason I like them is because of their huge selection of hard-to-find and rare bands and their low prices.

http://centurymedia.com/index2.htm

They also have sample tracks from new CD, if your looking for some new tunes.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Sweet, they have When Dream and Day Unite by Dream Theater. I've been trying to find that album for like 4 months.

P.S. - Iced Earth kicks ass. The gettysburg epic on their new album is awesome.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-99 king said:
Sweet, they have When Dream and Day Unite by Dream Theater. I've been trying to find that album for like 4 months.

P.S. - Iced Earth kicks ass. The gettysburg epic on their new album is awesome.
Very much so, gotta love the 3 tracks for the 3 day battle. My personal favorite on that album is definatley Attila though. The part where they have the Romans and the Huns going back and forth is great.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They updated their site again. They have some singles from Dark Tranquility and Heaven Shall Burn on the home page now...free to download. Also, they have a sale on Iced Earth products. (Yes, it was a shameless plug)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts