Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis don'T sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen... My name is teddy..i am 7 yrs. Old with blonde hair and scary Eyes.I Have no nose or ears?.i am dead.if you do not post this in the next 5 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you. this is no joke something good will happen to you 2nite. this is not a joke some1 will call u or will talk to you online and say I love you.do not break it.."

i received this...i hate chain letters

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this one scared the **** outta me

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dunno who started it...my friend passed it on to me

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ur all going to die...

any of u brave enough to meet this kid...Post pics tommorow please

·
Registered
917 Posts
Once I saw this thread, I got so scared that I sent it to all 1000+ of my buddies on AIM and Yahoo and MSN. Then, I sent it again for good measure, because I'll cry if that little boy appears and stabs me. We all know that when little boys die, they send chain letters to people with daeth threats.

[/sarcasm] (in case you were too dense to catch it.)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u kno ur gonna send it out...just for precaution

·
Registered
792 Posts
wHen u aLready sTart reaDing tHis don'T sTop or eLse sUmtin baD wiL haPpen... My name is teddy..i am 7 yrs. Old with blonde hair and scary Eyes.I Have no nose or ears?.i am dead.if you do not post this in the next 5 minutes, I will appear tonight by your bed with a knife And kill you. this is no joke something good will happen to you 2nite. this is not a joke some1 will call u or will talk to you online and say I love you.do not break it.."

doesnt say where I have to post it so Ill post it here. Im tired and I dont want some kid ruining my beauty sleep tonight.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zypro is IMing this chain letter to everyone on his buddy list

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont wanna start a flame war...that was kinda funny ^

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lil Teddy didnt show up last night...could it be cause i Posted his message

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Chain letters are funny. Supposedly i should have been stabbed in my sleep around 23 times now. Im also not going to have a good relationship within the next 7 years. Alot more stuff too i cant remember. I think the only one i havent gotten is that my balls will shrivel up like raisins and fall off. Chain letters are stupid and pointless. I tell my freinds that if they send me this crap im gonna get pissed off at them. What i hate most is the ones that say "If you love jesus pass this on." Jesus knows i love him and i dont need to send some damn chain letter to prove it.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just pass it on to keep it going

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
funny thing is that ill be on a plane tonight. Lets see this creepy kid get me while im 6 miles high traveling several hundred miles an hour

1 - 20 of 23 Posts