Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember to change your clocks back tonight, check your Smoke/Monoxide detectors as well. :)

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I tore my smoke alarm off my ceiling before the summer began... the low battery sound started going off at 3 in the morning, and I needed a screw driver to change the batteries

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
BlueShox said:
I tore my smoke alarm off my ceiling before the summer began... the low battery sound started going off at 3 in the morning, and I needed a screw driver to change the batteries
Talk to kant_think about smoke alarms, you might want to put yours back up.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
Talk to kant_think about smoke alarms, you might want to put yours back up.
deffintally, after reading what happened i checked my alarm right away.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Ellis said:
Hawaii doesn't have DST.

FTW.
What do you mean FTW?

What other day can you go to bed at 2 AM, sleep for an hour, and then wake up at 2 AM?

Pretty ****ing awesome IMO...

And I am fairly positive that Arizona and Hawaii are the only states that don't have DST now.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ellis said:
Hawaii doesn't have DST.

FTW.
FTL.

Daylight savings saves gives us longer summer evenings and saves electricity while reducing our electricity bills. Plus it gives us a time twice a year to check our saftey equipment. Daylight savings is a good thing.

(Not only that, in the winter/spring I get to sleep an hour longer than normal. :) )

Oh, and the other state is Arizona.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Charger said:
hahahah if only we had them... :(
Today we actually had a walk (where we go put the detectors into the less fortunate houses) and we have ALOT of leftover detectors (about 100) so I'll send you some if you need em.

Anyone who rips em off, takes battery off, or just doesn't have them really needs to get some now (most are like 7$ but you can get cool ones for like 20$ that work off your t.v. remote to silence them if kitchen makes it go off)

You have a 2% of surviving a fire without them.

P.S. Tell your mom's that if they are getting set off by a vent or the kitchen they are in the wrong place, and need to be moved.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
doomsday said:
FTL.

Daylight savings saves gives us longer summer evenings and saves electricity while reducing our electricity bills. Plus it gives us a time twice a year to check our saftey equipment. Daylight savings is a good thing.

(Not only that, in the winter/spring I get to sleep an hour longer than normal. :) )

Oh, and the other state is Arizona.
Alright, fine, you're better than me. I admit defeat.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I love it. My computer and phone reset themselves, but my phone waited until i got out of bed.... Seriously. I woke up at 8:00(really 7), got food, came back down and my phone had the right time. I was happy.

Extra sleep FTW!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts