Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the deal. I'm starting high school. Technically I already did because I'm a sophmore this year but freshmen are still at Juniour High. Yeah don't ask, Kansas schools are gay.

Anyways my parents NEVER buy me clothes, my sister always does. All my clothes are basically skate clothes that I don't even like wearing anymore.

So my sister took me shopping today.

First we went to Express. She works at The Limited and gets discounts at Express. I got 2 pairs of very nice Jeans for $50. I'm sorry for flaming people who spend money on clothes now, I can pretty much understand. It's comfortable and it's sexy.

Next we went to Aeropostle. Everything in the Store was 50% off. Got a few polos, button up shirts, boxers, belts, and 2 kickass shirts. One says "Pimpin Aint Easy" the other says "Will Party For Food". My mom freaked out about the pimpin one and yeah.

Then we went to some other store, forgot the name, but the have all shirts for 8 bucks. I got one that has a turle on it and it says "Shut The Shell Up" and another one that says "It's the tizzle off the hizzle fo'shizzle".

I got like all the stuff for under $150.

Right now I'm throwing all my ****ty and white trash looking clothes into the bottom drawer in my dresser, that stuff can be for working on my car and stuff.

So yeah I'm changed. I will actually look sexy, and probably get some poon this year, maybe get laid to. Haven't gotten any in a while.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i changed my style 2 years ago

i used to be all sports and stuff but now its more of a jeans and poloshirt thing
but i wouldnt spend more than 25 on jeans

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still hate Hollister and AE. Way to expensive unless they have a sale.

My jeans = automatic sex.

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Khakis and a T-shirt, biznatches.

Two words:

OLD NAVY

Why pay more for clothes that look exactly the same?

By the way, people who wear polo shirts to school are automatic tools.

Then again, you should wear whatever is most comfortable.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I still hate Hollister and AE. Way to expensive unless they have a sale.

My jeans = automatic sex.

:( I have a taste for the pricy. The cheapest shirts I buy are 30$ a piece, its pretty bad. I used to not care what I wear but now im more into fashion, im as metro as you can get. Well Rob and I are the only metro guys I know but I think I may be more metro then him :(

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to the world of style.

I spend to much on my clothes, I usually shop online at Urbanoutfitters or AF but Im really not liking AF anymore, I recently bought a couple of polos from Ruehl( A&F's new store) and I really like them. 60$ a polo but its worth it imo.

Good Style aint cheap

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sandals suck.

And I know Jon gets poon. And a true Metrosexual wear like eye liner and ****.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
You can't do **** in sandals. Whats the point?

Thats true

These are a pair of my shoes. They are chill, in fact they are soooo comfy and cool looking they are kicks and dont deserve the title of being called "shoes"

Buy these guys and also a pair of fine leather shoes. Like Rockports and you cant go wrong.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
MrMacDude said:
By the way, people who wear polo shirts to school are automatic tools.
man so true. I espeically hate any pink, floresient, and that bright tropical blue.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts