Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spyder Imagine but do not have the manual. How do I change the firing modes on this marker?

·
Registered
694 Posts
my brother has a imagine so i know what im talkin about

there is a little black button on the back of the frame that you use to turn the gun on, if you hit it again you can change the mode to burst, auto, and back to semi

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the black button on this imagine is actually a switch. are you saying to turn it on and back off? Mine doesn't have a button

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Just curious, but where did you buy this from? Some stores may sell one that doesn't have any modes other than semi. They used to just remove a circuit jumper, but it's possible that now there is a version that leaves the switch out all together.

Look on the back of the grip, near the charging port. There should be a little black push-button switch a little lower than the port.

If there's no button there it doesn't have the stock gripframe on it.

If there is a hole, but no button than either it has a non-stock board in it, is a odd model, or it has broke off or been removed.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i think the ESP CAMD board has the dip switchs on the board. And the grip has a opening (where the clear panel goes) so u can just flip the switches.

no clue. Call kingman and see if they can tell u what combos of switches does what.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
stococker said:
If its a newer imagine, they give you this little red piece that slides on a part of your circuit board. If that piece is not on, then you cannot change firing modes.

the only imagines that do not have multiple firing modes are teh ones teh wal-mart sells, teh imagine-S. if u buy from anywhere but walmart, it will ahve the jumper needed for changing modes

·
Registered
920 Posts
It will. I think drg has an older style imagine(one with the button on the back), but was just a bit confused, being that hankyfied said that the button on the back turns it on and off(which it does NOT) confused him. Just press and hold the button. The switch near the top of the frame turns it on and off.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Guys, this helped out great. I found the button and can now change firing modes. This forum thing is sweet (this is my first one)!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts