Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just bought a diablo mongoose 2 LCD and cannot figure out how to change the electronic trigger from semi to 3 round burst and automatic modes. The instruction manual that came with it has no mention about the trigger's features, such as the timer, counter, etc. How do i change the trigger to 3 round burst and stuff. It is the type of trigger with the 2 buttons on the back.

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can learn alot on here.

Jacob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help???

·
Registered
486 Posts
My friends little bro has one. I think if there are buttons on the back of the trigger frame you press those until you switch modes, but Im not entirly sure.

·
Registered
455 Posts
...a diablo...im sorry had bad experience with one...my friend owns the same gun no idea on the mode but i can't even walk the trigger with a halo B hopper and a HPA tank without chopping 5th of em...just my 2 cents...otherwise its a good gun..sorry no clue otherwise =/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I just bought a diablo mongoose 2 LCD and cannot figure out how to change the electronic trigger from semi to 3 round burst and automatic modes. The instruction manual that came with it has no mention about the trigger's features, such as the timer, counter, etc. How do i change the trigger to 3 round burst and stuff. It is the type of trigger with the 2 buttons on the back.

Thanks for the help, hopefully I can learn alot on here.

Jacob
Old ass post sooo nobody cares noww but im bouta buy the last diablo mongoose 2 on the interweb off ebay for $5 becuz i loved my mongoose 2 way bak in the day like a decade ago lmao. However i just wanted to say that if i am remembering correctly their was an additional button hidden underneath a cover that would enable automatic fire. Cuz i think mine only had semi and burst or maybe even just semi but wen i removed this lil cover held in by a screw near the buttons it had another button that would either allow u to switch to auto or mabe it was a button that allowed u to toggle between semi burst and auto. The only reason i can think of tht the button wuld need a cover is if like tournament or game rules called for semi automatic fire only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts