Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to this forum, so, I figure I'd just see if anyone here was interested...

I run a site with a friend, Chaosgames.org. We're just making some fun online text games for it for people to kill in their spare time, and we need a few new members. We've got about 50 or so active members who all enjoy the current RTS we've made, and hopefully some people here can come play and enjoy it as well.

It's easy to play, it's fun, and it's a great way to kill some time.

If you've ever played Warcraft or Starcraft, it's similar, only it's in text, so you can play it while still browsing your forums and talking online. So, go check it out if you're interested, it'd be a great service to me. :)

Oh, and it's absolutely FREE.

ChaosGames.org

·
Registered
214 Posts
ehhh. ... your site looks too, un-kid friendly. it looks like its made for adults or something. i suggest changing the layout

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrHanky04 said:
ehhh. ... your site looks too, un-kid friendly. it looks like its made for adults or something. i suggest changing the layout
Wasn't my idea to do that, haha. We tried to make it general, but, the one we had was too confusing. The one we have now makes it really easy for navigation, etc. Also, I don't know photoshop, nor does my friend who's running it with me. So, unless someone can photoshop us some cool desgin free, not gonna change for now. :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Take a screenshot of one of the games! It's not that hard.... Those pictures are for a company or something.

·
Registered
70 Posts
steal some from diablo 2.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I gave up after five minutes trying to find where on the site to get the text game. Frankly your site sucks. It's impossible to navigate through. And just stick to basic colors if your not a photoshop whiz. Get rid of the office people and stick to a plain and simple black backround.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Adaminator said:
I gave up after five minutes trying to find where on the site to get the text game. Frankly your site sucks. It's impossible to navigate through. And just stick to basic colors if your not a photoshop whiz. Get rid of the office people and stick to a plain and simple black backround.
What's so hard to navigate about it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts