Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
sumsimpleracer said:
my bro charges his through his adapter, but he always drains the battery before recharging. it supposedly saves battery life.

With this type of battery, that actually isnt the right idea. You want to drain it as little as possible. The best thing to do is put it on after every use. the reason you would normaly drain it is becasue the battery can hold a memory, but this type of battery does not do that. instead it has a certain lifespan...I believe it is around 200 ccycles., which means you can run it all the way dead 200 times, but if you never let it go through a full cycle, your battery life is GREATLY extended.

You can charge it through the usb/firewire, or an adapter. Like was previously said, the mini doesnt come with an adapter, but it isnt that much more expensive to just get the 20g Ipod which is tons better.

·
Registered
348 Posts
no the mini comes with everything u need to charge with trust me i have one... u get an ac adapter and a usb and fireware or w/e cable... u can charge through ur comp or the wall

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
mattyboy_34 said:
no the mini comes with everything u need to charge with trust me i have one... u get an ac adapter and a usb and fireware or w/e cable... u can charge through ur comp or the wall
They used to come with all that stuff, but a little bit ago they changed all of there products and made them only come with the bare essentials so they could sell them cheaper

·
Registered
348 Posts
really that sux i didnt know that... my bad for the false info

1 - 13 of 13 Posts