Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ET paintball in Netcong,NJ and the producers of the NASPBL scenarios have agreed to produce a charity game for the Victims of Hurricane Katrina.

The scenario game will be held on November 5th 2005. Operation:proud Mary will be a 6 hour game that will raise money for the American Red Cross. The cost of the game will be $30 per player, and paint will be $75 a case. All entry fees and profits from paint sales will be donated to the disaster relief effort. Please join us in raising money to help those who had little and now have nothing. Gates will open at 8 AM.

This is not a NASPBL event, it is a charity event. Please join in assisting with the disaster relief.

Thank you in advance for your support. There will also be a Red Cross Presence to take other material donations. Pre-registration will be done through ET Paintball. Call: 973-347-3866

·
Registered
190 Posts
BX thanks for the help your trying to do we need all the help we can get the worst is yet to come starting over is going to get hard but first we need to get our fellow brothers an sisters out an safe TY very much for caring :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
budman said:
BX thanks for the help your trying to do we need all the help we can get the worst is yet to come starting over is going to get hard but first we need to get our fellow brothers an sisters out an safe TY very much for caring :)
No problem. Why not use our love for this beautiful thing we call paintball to help our fellow man. I ask that those of you who cannot attend at least spread the word of mouth to others who would be able to attend. Ask your local field owners if they have anything similar going on or if they are coordinating with an organizartion to become a donation depot. Lets be proactive about this whether you attend this event or a another one for the same cause. Keep your eyes open in the next few weeks or months there will be other events I'm sure from other fields and producers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
freakpizzaboy said:
idk if you have but you should post this on pbn, theres a hell of a lot of NJ players up there
Thanks for the suggestion pizzaboy...but I think the Commisioner of the league has already posted over there...anywhere else we should post?

·
Registered
34 Posts
While I lived in NC my friend moved up to NJ. I should e-mail him and tell him about this. I'm pretty certain he would participate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts