Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all need to meet up sometime and have a massive woodsball game. if you are in the area or can be in the area respond to this post with a date that may be good for you. also if anyone knows any good woodsball fields in this area please let me know. wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well first the stock version.......

Team Krisis was started in April of 2005 by a friend and myself when we decided to attend our first 24+ hour scenario game. Since then we have gone on to attend an additional four 24+ hour games and over a dozen day long games. We have taken 1 Most Valuable Team, 1 Best Supporting Team, 1 Most Valuable Player, 1 Best Sportsmanship and I had the privilege of commanding 150 players (the Werewolf team) in MXS’ Blood Moon. We are still a young team and are slowly growing our numbers, only accepting people who fit in with us 100%. Our members stretch the east coast from here in Concord, NC to Ft. Drum, NY. We thrive on bringing our scenario general a diverse arsenal. Right now we offer the Alpha (PUG tank), The Revelation (an artillery piece capable of firing a nerf rocket over 300 yards), and finally we made the first showing with the Omega, our first motorized tank. We have a lot of other small projects in the works as we speak and are looking to build a mobile command center to take to games before the 2008 season. For pictures make sure to check out…. http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l10/TeamKrisis/

To put it shortly we always welcome new faces to come shoot with us, so if ya wanna give us a try lemme kno, also I'll be happy to answer any other questions ya may have...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i would like to come join your team to play sometime to see how you guys work. also if you are needing a few new people on the team let me know im intrested but like you said b4 i would have to fit the team and i understand that. so just let me know when and where and ill be there. also can i bring a few more players? approx.1-2+me? let me know. you can reach me at [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Our next slotted game is in January at Black River. But I've heard about a game the last of December. Dunno if we will be hitting that one or not, depends on work schedule and weather.

on a side note....you can find out about a lot of games in NC by checking out this forum..... www.carolinapaintballers.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts