Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had this Oshman's $10 off $20 Coupon so i went to oshman's to buy some tennis balls. But while there i noticed that they sold paintballs (surprise to me), a closer look and i found that they were selling Zap Sport and Vapor Paintballs for 50% off!!! So I grabbed 2 500 Bottles and 6 3-Pack Penn Tennis balls. I came out to Check out and found that they sold the Zap paint for $8.50!! (16.99 - 50%). And then 10 for the tennis balls brought my total to 26, then 10 off 20 brought it to $16.83! The Sales clerk seemingly grabbed the coupon out of my hand with a disgruntled look. Made me mad.

Part 2.
Printed out 3 of the coupons. Walked into the store and picked up a 1200 box of ZAP Paintballs. They retailed for 39.99 - 50% brought it to ~20. then my coupon brought it down more. So I got 1200 Paintballs for 10.83. I did that three times (the cashier is PISSED). 3600 paintballs for ~$33.

NOt bad Eh?

BTW the coupon expired today, but the paintballs are still on sale. 20 for 1200 isnt bad. Zap Sport Fill is Thick and shells are like Dusk/Blaze paintballs, i like it. Yellow or Lime Green only...

·
Registered
410 Posts
just so u know tht paint shoots like crap

but nice price though even though alot of people here get good paint for the same pric through hookups/sponserships

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Shazbot said:
buy tons sell it on Ebay I know of a paintball site that is selling mag boomsticks for 12 dollars! Ironman Boomies fo 12 friggin bucks! (huge profit there)
For centerfeed mags only. And there won't be a whole lot of them out there. ;)

·
12,110 Posts
I use ZAP paint because I'm on a budget and they're often on sale. I get them from the sports authority. They drop the huge packets of them so I have to dig to find some without broken paint in them. But 4 bucks for 200 isnt half bad. The bore of that stuff is .689 I believe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Zap rules, they are cheap and they fly soooo good for me. with my ceramic i can hit a can from 75 feet away. great paint and cant be wiped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts