Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
1500 paintball bucket at Galyans for $25, I think they are afterburners but they shoot good and they even open the bucket for you so you can see if any are broken before you buy them.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Kinda cheap: Seconds, usually 30 a case.

Cheap: Velcro or rubber reusable practice balls.

Cheapest: The ones on the ground.

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Smitty said:
1500 paintball bucket at Galyans for $25, I think they are afterburners but they shoot good and they even open the bucket for you so you can see if any are broken before you buy them.
Smitty. I just wanted to say that you have a sweet looking Tippy. I painted mine Black with a Green fade sort of like that at one time, but yours looks a lot sweeter. Nice gun.

Just wanted to say that.

I think the cheapest paintballs I have ever seen come in a bucket at Dunham's Sportings Goods Store. Like 4,000 paintballs for $60. *** I've never tried them. :(

·
Banned
747 Posts
at my field, they always have different types of paintballs, sometimes they have premium tournament best ones, and sometimes they have usual ones, and sometimes they have bad cheap ones... but it's always $80 bucks for 1000 paintballs... and you can't bring your own balls

·
Registered
917 Posts
Seconds. That's what I use sometimes, and I rarely chop. They fit my barrel perfectly, so it's all good. I wouldn't recommend them, though... you have to sort through them once you get them, and pick the unredeemable ones out.

PMI Premiums are good cheaps ones. I also use those. I love 'em. I have yet to find a broken one in the bag, and they break on target with a nice thick filling.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I get Big Ball, for 40 a case. Theyre seconds, but I don't EVER chop with them. I like their fill to, green, and it's hard to whip.
If they have them in, I pay the extra 10 bucks and buy PMI's.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts