Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i say Customize i mean make the marker look and have some of the same features as a M4, MP5 sub machine gun so on....

Basicly im just wondering if anyone has any secrets or know of any great cheap products that i could add to my A5 to give it a realisic feeling, im also looking for a handgaurd with rails to mount flashlights / night vision IR lights and other stuff on for scenario games to help my team out with.

So far i have a Response Trigger and M4 Collaspable stock for the Tippmann, the Shoulder stock was about 40 bucks pretty cheap to my standards of seeing the prices....anyone know any other places to look let me know thanks!

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I can't think of anything in particular, but I would look for used parts. They tend to be a good deal cheaper.

Smitty made a mag kit for his 98 that looks good, that might give you an idea.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Take a look at my Milsim 98 in my sig. If you know anything about prefabbing metal (welding/milling/grinding) the possiblilties are endless.

·
Registered
559 Posts
dont put all of that extra crap on your gun that does nothing, such as: megs, body kits, lights, and fake scilencers (those are so gay, they do nothing but add bulk to your marker). A stock, remote, egrip and mabe a sight is all u need. personaly I wouldn't get a sight but some guys do.

·
Registered
108 Posts
stock for sure, maybe a m4 barrel for realism but that adds a lot of wieht. in vest in a strap:cool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was never into that Silencer, flashlights, sights stuff. I just want a realistic looking marker and if it doesnt do anything i most likly wont get it. But their are a few light weight things i can get.

Im going with a MP5 Style Air-Thru stock, Airthru Magazine that connects with the stock, and a MP5 Shroud over the barrel for the full MP5 look. Buying all my parts most likly on discount or from friends with sponsors so it will be the cheapest i can find lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts