Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There has been some requests for an Invert forum, so here ya go! I also edited titles under the names of some markers, being that hasn't been done since around 2005.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
how is the mini as far as reliability? i heard that the version 1 board had problems but the version 2 board fixed all of those. is that true? what is the reason for the lenghty breaking in process? is it hard to break in for a begginner/work on/open up?

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
But the gen2s seem fine
Acording to a couple guys at the local shop, the gen 2's are tuff (unlike PMR). I was talking to a guy working there and he told me that the mini's seem to be one of the most solid markers out there. No hoses to worry about and very few wires (only 2 that go to the battery).

I can't speak first hand, but I'm thinking about picking one up in 08.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Just got a gen2 Invert mini and it is solid and reliable. Its a little bit of a gas hog, but I am told it gets better with evey tank of air you put through it. I was told it takes 4 to 5 tanks to get there. I was also told that you can compress the bolt spring in a table vise(carefully I must add) and leave it there for 8 hours. I was told it will work but have never done it. If you do try, you try at your own risk.

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Started out at about 800 balls per tank now up to about 1000. Thats with a 68/4500. Told there is still some gains to be made.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have a gen2 olive mini. super solid gun. super light and tight. it is a bit of a gas hog as stated above. my buddy has the same gun and has had 2 problems. the pressure release on the reg blew out. he's gettin it fixed by KEE. they have super customer service and will most likely do it for free since they replaced his front board for free after he got a defective one.

don't let the problem scare you. the guns are super reliable and easy yo maintain due to no hoses and only 4 wires. 2 from the battery to the solenoid and 2 from the solenoid to the eye board.

GREAT GUN

1 - 17 of 17 Posts