Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahhh so I finally jack the digicam of the guy two doors down from me. So I can finally put up pics of my hovel of existence that is called my dorm room.

Let's go for a quick tour (sorry for the big pics, I don't feel like resizing right now):

Door as it looked like two minutes ago-

Marker board on door-

Window (last night)-

Closet-

My tiny desk that you can't fit **** on-

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moving on through....

My hero-

Mirror, towel, etc (YES, that is the same giant squid doll I posted a long time ago)-

Shelves-

Tell me what else to take a pic of while I've still got the cam.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
nicce...wow that marker board is a really good idea.......nice desk that spider man is sweeet

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
View out my window (it's kinda smoggy today, so you can't see the mountains clearly, but they're VERY close):

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Heh, humble doesn't begin to describe it.

My sister's dorm almost exactly the same, its freaky.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it's pretty small considering two people live in there...I didn't even show you my roomate's side of the room, complete with a Canadian and Alaskan flag and plants and apple beer bottles on top of his shelves.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
damn you resize lol other then that its nice

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
thats nice but in the picture with the mountains theres snow and stuff which is cool but theres a dude out there with like shorts and a t-shirt which is awesome

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Starting this past Monday it started to get into the mid to high 40's, which is VERY warm considering that we were around a high of 20 ever since November 1st.

I'm wearing shorts too, it's so nice today. I even have my window open, after a winter like this past one, these temperatures are like a heatwave.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have photoshop on this computer, haven't gotten around to downloading it off of Ares yet.

If I want to use Photoshop I have to go to the UR lab across the street, and their computers are slow like mothers. Plus the image programs I've got on here are random BS programs that come with the comp.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
I like the markerboard. If someone get's mad at u they're just like rip it off or write on it in permanent marker though..lol.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aggression said:
PS - Where did you get the Special Forces/Counterstrike figure?
eBay. It's one of the Blue Box Toys- "Elite Force" counterterrorism doll figures. Cost about $25 each, but they're soooo awesome. Metal helmets and weapons, canvas clothing, face can change expressions, you can buy all kinds of other weapons (para, ak-47, etc). And fully poseable.

The one I have is the German GSG-9 Counterterrorism guy, but they come in British SAS, US Navy SEALs, SWAT team member, Russian Spetnaz, Delta Force commando, US Rangers, etc....you get the picture. Freakin sweeting action figures on the planet. Puts GI Joe to shame.

http://www.blueboxtoys.com/bbi/index-page/ef_index.html

That's only a FEW of the ones they make. They absolutely kick ass, check out www.blueboxtoys.com and click on 'BBI' and then 'Elite Force' to see them all.

paintballing106- you'd be surprised that the biggest problem is that the jerks on my floor erase stuff I write on there all the time. For a LONG time I had a really good marker drawing I made of the KU Jayhawk but people kept "accidentally" running their hands across it so after a while I got sick of it and printed off a huge picture of one to stick on the door. Problem solved.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looks a bit different then my dorm room, cool none the less though. Are you allowed to store your markers in your room? We aren't but I have two of mine here anyway. With our RA's it's more of a don't ask/don't tell matter. As long as I don't bring them out I'm OK. I have to store them in a "gym" bag when I take them in and out of the building.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts