Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Awesome! And u have competitive paint prices. Unlike my GAY GAY GAY field. They want lets see........they dropped it too ahhhhhhhhh...oh ya $65 for a case. And it some like tourney lv draxxus. Now i know its pretty good, but i dont wanna drop that kinda money. And the guys love to say you can't find a better price. Well the $40 case in the back of my car begs to differ man.

That feild looks TIGHT. Some sweet flanks and stuff gotta be going down in there, i'd hate to be in that house.... Is that the only feild u got though? Anyways AWESOME! Excellent effort man, those are top-off-the-line.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
nice prices on paint,no HPA yet that sux though...

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That house is mine. We put the netting up each time before we play, so the house and staging area are protected. If you look in some of the pictures you can see the posts and the cable across the top for the netting.

The HPA will be coming as soon as I get the netting paid off. I spent $1150 on the netting project and most of that is still on my Visa card.

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
whoah dude.....but awesome field nonetheless...

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The netting only takes about 15 minutes to put up. If I take it down every time, I don't have to worry about the wind ruining it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts