Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
I used to sing that at school, and get my friends all realy annoyed, haha. I also sang the Cool Whip song, Cool Wip da da da da da da da Cool Wip.
go see someone that knows how to take care of brains infected by TV...i dont watch tv

·
Registered
119 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
lol, funny, but sadly true. :p
lol

that song is the Best!!!!! :)

nice sig

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya pacely, u are missing out on all the wonderful songs of tv. Too bad that pizza bagel song doesnt play anymore...Do they still sing the cool whip song? and thnx for the compliments

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Paceley200099 said:
go see someone that knows how to take care of brains infected by TV...i dont watch tv
what 11 year old doesn't watch tv..dude your missing out. I will force my kids to watch cartoons.

·
Registered
687 Posts
hahahaha. i like all of the maxi commericals. soem of them are funny. like the song gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta right now go gotta go!!! and then i was watching nick and i saw one of the maxi commercials. I guess they are starting them early? *shrug*

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Derek Yegan said:
hahahaha. i like all of the maxi commericals. soem of them are funny. like the song gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta right now go gotta go!!! and then i was watching nick and i saw one of the maxi commercials. I guess they are starting them early? *shrug*
wierd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts