Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys well i met this girl like 2 or 3 weeks ago. My friend intoduced us. And i figured out that she just broke up with her boyfriend. So i started cheering her up and playing around with her. Then things started to get a little serious i started to like her and she liked me back. So we started talking about personal things she told me a lot she didnt want other people to no and stuff and i told her some stuff. We started to hang out alone then and make out and kiss stuff liek that. And well just 3 days ago she told me that shes having some sort of difficulty figuring out her feelings and that she just needs friends at the moment. But the thing is she still likes me and i like a lot and its bothering me. I was just on the phone with her like 3 hours ago cuz i was botherd and couldnt figure out y so i called her and we talked. I think i finally figured out wats bothering me but not to sure. I really want to go out with this girl and im really freakin hurt that the hole " i need freinds right now" thing happend :(. She also said she needed some time to figure out wats really rong but she doesnt no how shell feel or how ill feel later on even though im pretty sure ill still like her a loooooooooooooot

comments suggestions cheering me up will help

idk wat to do :( :shrug:

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Oh man, more girl problems (and a guy problem yesterday)... I can't take many more of these threads.

Just keep letting her know you are interested, and she'll either choose you or not. Not much you can do.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
At least be a really good friend to her. She's obviously going through something. Do anything possable to get her feelings back in place.

I'm still very good friends with the first girl I liked. She dumped me and told me she wanted to be friends though. That was a long time ago. Broke my heart though. She moved away but we still keep in touch.

and *Shocker*- I don't drink wave:

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bobide said:
today's my birthday!!

Don't feel happy yet? To bad.
happy b-day im happy... for u :p

1337PAINTBALLER said:
Stick it in her pooper... :dodgy:
thanks a lot... *caugh immature bastard caugh* wave:

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Sounds so familiar. I started hanging out with this girl and went on 4-5 dates with her and then she tells me she needs some time to think about things and figure them out. Just be there for her and hope it works out. At least thats what I'm doing so we will see.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
austin said:
Sounds so familiar. I started hanging out with this girl and went on 4-5 dates with her and then she tells me she needs some time to think about things and figure them out. Just be there for her and hope it works out. At least thats what I'm doing so we will see.
Lol.. didn't realize this thread was from September did ya?

·
Registered
849 Posts
she just doesnt want a relationship right now

it sucks i know

but
if u end up going out with her when she doesnt want a relationship then it wont be a good relationship, no matter how much u two like each other

accept it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts