Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One (1) Open Play general admission and basic equipment rental (valued at $33) and one (1) bag of 500 paintballs (valued at $25) all for $29!!!

You can buy it at Chitown Deals - Half Off Paintball at CPX and it has no expiration or limit on how many you can buy! Hurry though because its only for 2 days! thumup: thumup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
i live in Moline about 3 hours away and i would love to go to CPX but thier paint is priced at
$90(2000) even at our local field its $60(2000)so i usually shoot about and a half so

$18 for field fee
$25(500)paintballs
$90(2000)paintball

altogether i would spend $158

do you have a deal for just paint?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry man, thats the only deal we have made with CPX... There is no expiration date so you and all your friends can pick some up... and plan a trip out there whenever... Its a great deal $29 for open play all day admission, 500 paintballs, and equip... Let me know if you have any other questions...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did ya pick one up?! If you use coupon code CPX, you can get it for $20.... Pick one up and tell all your friends to pick one up too! Its under side deals till Sunday I believe...

·
Registered
231 Posts
hey i dont know if you can do this but try to work out deals on them with just paint

1 - 10 of 10 Posts