Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you see, I have a girl problem going. I just took this hot girl (that I liked since almost 6th grade lol, pretty pathetic, but what can i say) to my highschool semi. i asked her, she said yes, so we went as friends and danced a lot . it was cool, but she does have a boyfriend. now, she goes out with this guy, but she likes me in that " oh he's such a sweetheart way" ( meaning she dosent like me like me, just likes me as a friend) now, she wont dump her b/f for me, so i figure just be nice to her and then she'll go out with me in the future, but i really am not sure. anybody have some advice

·
Registered
687 Posts
comfort her in her time of need. It works everytime. And when you get like hit or something and it hurts, cry in front of her. You look like a pu$$y but she feels sorry for you then you get a free hug and maybe more depending on how u manipulate her.just don't go to far.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It sounds like you have the whole "friend" thing going on. That kinda sux. I'm no psychic, but once you go into the friend territory with a girl, that's where it tends to stay. But that type of thing can change at any moment.

·
Registered
36 Posts
lol, nice sNoW PIrAnHa

Just keep your distance, if her b/f starts catching on to you he'll kick your ass. If you start acting like your really desperate for her, she'll think your a stalker and her b/f will kick your ass. they only thing to do is just be friends for now, friends is better than nothing.

Or kick HIS ass 1st and tell her you did cause he was sleeping wth another chick, that'll win.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i agree with spud, if she doesnt like you, then that sux, but you have to move on. Not everyone you love is gonna love you back, and i dont see how people can fall in love with other people who dont like them back

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didnt say she dosent completely like me, cuz if she didnt like me she wouldnt have gone to the semi with me, im just tryin to see what to do from here

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i went to skool with this one girl for eight years, and we were friends, and all of a sudden we went out , so that kinda screws your theory, nothing against u faint dude. and ye, normalperson, we did go as friends, but she has to like me somewhat to go with me, and we grinded and stuff, it was pretty hot, so kidz just try to give me some decent advice, stop bustin on me here thanx, peace

1 - 20 of 22 Posts