Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the managers, that previosly worked at the true value that I currently work at has been convicted of having at least 600 pictures and videos of children anywhere between 2 and 13. The sentance is like 5-11 years.

odd huh?

This guy was so nice and everything... i gues good people can get caught up with bad stuff

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
some people you wouldnt think can get caught up in it too some of you might remember my sisters b/f getting caught with that crap

oh and they have still havent sentenced him yet ****in bastards

·
WOO
390 Posts
Ah pierced i get goosebumps from your avatar everytime i see it :(

anyway yea it is pretty messed up but, i just feel those guys who like click it by "accident" and get arrested for that cause thats just pretty unlucky. But if it was intentional like your manager few hundred = not an accident.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I remember a thread when someone found child pron on his sisters boyfriends laptop or something like that.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
NYY said:
They take care of child molestors in prison.
hell yeah, I remember watching this thing about the arian brotherhood, and how they would beat up/kill people in prison who they knew were in the pen for that kinda ****.

jayoxd said:
anyway yea it is pretty messed up but, i just feel those guys who like click it by "accident" and get arrested for that cause thats just pretty unlucky.
Okay, you can't get arrested for accidentally clicking a pron site once [or even a few times] and having those sites in your history or whatever. Now saving pictures on your damn harddrive, or videos or whatever, yeah, you should go to prison.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Yah I remember my elementary school P.E. Teacher was later convicted of looking at child pron at work.

The sick thing is I always remember him referring to our asses as our "rear bumpers" and would basically use the term and incorporate our rear bumpers into any activity we ever did. He was fat too. And he was balding and had glasses with a beard. Looking back on it he was totally the type to do that.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
jayoxd said:
anyway yea it is pretty messed up but, i just feel those guys who like click it by "accident" and get arrested for that cause thats just pretty unlucky. But if it was intentional like your manager few hundred = not an accident.
last i knew they never had child pron sites that were easy to accidentally click on. you've got to limewire that sh*t.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts