Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else waiting for this thing? It's on tommorow night, the 16th. I ddin't like the first one too much but this one looks to be of higher quality, what I'm really pissed about though is the fact that they squished Dune Messiah and Children of Dune together.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's on the Scifi channel, if you don't know about it you probably don't have the Scifi channel, but if you do it's on at 10:00 tommorow night, that's here on the west coast though.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah i have the scifi, i just rarely watch tv so i dont see advertisements... 10 on the west... so probably on at 9 for me, i think...

·
Banned
567 Posts
yeah!! go west coast! wooooooo!!!!!! yeah!! uh huh!!! oh yeah!! mmmmmmmm!!! yeah!! wooooo! go west coast!!!!! me love west coast!!!!!! woooh!!!! yeah!!! uh huh!!!! wow!!!!!! yay!!!!! wooooooo! whoa!!! I like the west coast!!!!!! oh yeah!!!!! uh huh!! yeah!!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I suggest you go to your local library and check out the entire series to understand it, remember, they're making a mini-series out of a goddamn epic so 6 hours of TV is not going to cut it, especially when they cram two books together.

D

·
0 Posts
damn it! i just snuck across my house and downstairs in complete darkness trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake up my friggin parents, then i get to the tv... turns out i dont have that damn channel! damn it!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else notice Susan Sarandon looks like a friggin Vulcan? And the Edric the Guild Steersman looks different from the Steersman in the first one? And in the book Alia is fighting a training droid, not some stupid sharp frisbees. They got the stone burner scene wrong too, Paul give the midget to Stilgar for safekeeping and as Paul is walking through the streets of Arakeen is when it goes off but here they step out of Othyms place and it goes off. And I don't remeber anything abour Shaddam's funeral.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
NIGHT TWO OF MY PLOT POINTING!

I don't remember Leto II flying no 'thopter at the beginning of the damn book, and why does he look like he's 16 and his sister is 18? First of all they're twins, second of all at the beginning of the book they're NINE! Oh man by the way things are going I know I'm going to encounter a lot more of this. I don't remember Paul comming back and yelling at the Reverend Mother Jessica as she got of the ship at the spaceport, or shooting at them and chasing and that guy with the bomb. And I'm pretty sure Jessica knew Paul had walked into the desert to die after going blind. I'm also pretty sure the Bene Gessert hand talking was a little more subtle that friggin American sign language.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
NIGHT NUMBER THREE!

Okay jackasses, Leto dosn't just leave, him and Ghani make a pact and he does some spiffy voodoo type thing that causes Ghani to belive that Leto was killed by the tigers, he dosn't just leave her in the cave after killing the tiger, and there were two tigers in the book, where did the other one go? And the stillsuits are different from the ones in the first Dune. And when Leto goes to Jacuruta he gets caught in some spiffy vines designed to trap people then he's knocked out and brought inside the sietch, he dosn't get inside the sietch and then they capture him, that would be bad Fremen training. Leto goes out into the desert and puts on the sandtrout skin, he dosn't get it from in the sietch, and they don't just crawl up on his hand, he has to get a ton of them together and make a glove of them and continualy build it up, and he has to work them, they don't just superglue to his damn hand. Alie dosn't kill herself with the knife, she throws herself out a window because she was possessed by Baron Harkonnen, bastards.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts