·
Registered
264 Posts
Thats pretty funny.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

dear lord sabman, do u have any kind of life other than finding these things?????o well, it keeps me entertained

·
Registered
302 Posts
i don't know if its just me, but i think you post too much bull****, i dont even post anymore because all of the junk on here...its just disapointing i think

·
Registered
264 Posts
I dunno about you guys but sabmans websites and the are very funny. Keep postin they are hilarious

A

·
0 Posts
Sabman, just make one damn thread for all of this stuff instead of having like 9 different open threads taking up first page space...

·
Registered
302 Posts
^^...thank you....because people like me dont wish to get to the lounge, and see nothin but this stupid useless info...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Menace said:
sabman why do you have "-Me" at the end of the qoute in your sig...you was not the first to say that...

and I see no point of this thread...it is not even funny
Why do you have "Adrenaline, my drug of choice"-Me in your sig, you didnt say that. It was said in some crappy anti drug commercial with skateboarders

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but i have no life and see these things....its ok just stop the arguing i dont want to pick a fight

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
OK, if that wasn't cheesy, I don't know what was. You guys gonna go make out now? HEHE, I'm just joking...but it was kinda corny.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts