Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like chinchillas. There like a mix between a caffeine sensitive squirrel and a rabbit. Just give em their bath powder for hours of entertainment! Does anybody have an extra one for sale.Mine broke :rofl

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My sister got one. It was the most skitterish thing ive ever seen. Jumped at the slightest sound and was dirty as hell. She got rid of it after two weeks.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
My middle school science teacher had one, and I got to take it home to watch it while she was out of town (I also got to take the hedgehog home).

Roadkill has said it all. They look cute, but they're annoying/dirty as hell.

Hedgehogs are much more fun. They loaf around and eat all kinds of meat and stuff. Not to mention that you piss it off and it will snarl at you- scare it, and then it curls up into a ball you can throw at someone (j/k).

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, for some odd reason mine ran away. So I hunted him down. I hunted him down like the furry little rat that he was. Then one day I caught him. I had him for a couple months later,then he commited suicide by jumping out of my bedroom window.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I might be getting another :devil:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i seem to have bad luck with pets

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea probably

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got a new one. This time im gonna take better car of this one. Im gonna get him a mate and breed a whole chinchilla army.......Ill have pics

I know this is a stupid thread but its fun and i like to have fun every now and then.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ferrets are cool to. I used to have one and he would crap all over the place.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its fun isnt it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts