• I don't like Chinese

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my birthday, so I can get whatever I want for dinner. I'm going to go with Chinese I guess, but I'm still having issues. I always get sesame chicken, but I want to try something new.

So if you were getting Chinese, which two would you get?

-Jinjiro

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
kung pau chicken...my bro and i love that stuff

and general tso chicken....also good stuff

we have a chinese resteraunt that has two menus...the american menu (which has all ur typical chinese resteraunt stuff) and the menu that very few ppl know about...the chinese menu (stuff on there is extremely spicy and very good)

this resteraunt is from central china...which is different than most other resteraunts, making it a slightly different style...yet very good

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Gen Tso's -- tell them to make it "aisian"... they you will get it SUPER HOT!!! Remember, if you aren't sweating, its not real food...

Of course you could do Thai too.. there is some sweet pepper and vegitable dishes -- dang if I can't remember any names, but go with the orangish brown sauce... and have lots of water on hand... LOL!

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
general tsos by far is my favorite chinese, and ask for it with extra garlic and stuff. I dont know about other people but i tend to get the dame thing everytime i go t oa chinese place. trying something new is always good.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
sweet and sour chicken. And that beef stuff(maybe cat) with the peppers and onions(stirfry probably lol)

D

·
0 Posts
i enjoy the noodles and stuff more then the meat.. but chicken balls are really good

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Omg, yes.

I always get Chinese food on my b day, my bro's too.

I always get sweet and sour chicken, chicken fried rice, and chicken and broccoli. It's a good chicken lineup, believe me.

·
Gone..
1,975 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Gen Tso's -- tell them to make it "aisian"... they you will get it SUPER HOT!!! Remember, if you aren't sweating, its not real food...

Of course you could do Thai too.. there is some sweet pepper and vegitable dishes -- dang if I can't remember any names, but go with the orangish brown sauce... and have lots of water on hand... LOL!
If you go Thai, get Pineapple Fried rice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts