Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here in Boaz Alabama, on November 29, at 7:20pm central time, eating some beef lo meine and chicken fried rice, from my friend Simons chinese resteraunt, thinking "i have a love for chinese food". So, If you like chinese food, post and tell me, cause chinese is good eating. If you dont like chinese, post and tell me why you dont:) because i like chinese

·
Registered
824 Posts
i would not eat chinese food in alabama if i were you

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
why is that, simon is chinese, and his cook is chinese, or they might be korean or something, but there asian, and Alabama's stereotype is not true for all of alabama:mad:

a couple of rednecks
alot of mexicans
some people who arnt rednecks like me
and then we live in towns and cities like the rest of the world

my town website(should work, i mean, it isnt gonna stop people from buying from xpaintball, nor does it have anything to do with paintball)which is = Boaz.net

besides, trailers, like where rednecks live, are not allowed within the city limits

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
The chinese food you guys eat is americanized chinese food. Although it is very good, I've had the REAL stuff. The place I went to was in Chinatown, NYC. My friends and I shared beef intestines. Now tell me that isn't real chinese food.

Ted

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hellz yea man. Asian food in general is good. well i live in California so we have a lot of people of asian heritage. And man i have also had the REAL stuff. any one else tried cow tongue? thumup: its pretty good actually:) but i like kung pao beef yo!:D

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, i hate chinese buffets, i only eat at this one fancier chinese place, cause"breaks into song and dance"

cats in the kettle at the peking moon
the place i eat everyday at noon
something something forget blah
garfields sitting there on my fork

if anyone wants this complete song with a video, pm me, it funny

·
Registered
31 Posts
Why not^^^? I always eat at chinese buffets here.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
not only do you get the dirtiest food ever, its loaded with so many drugs you will get bad food poisining. When i lived in brooklyn, i had a really good chinese place down the block, and in nj, considering my town is 90% chinese, i have 400 chinese places to choose from

1 - 20 of 34 Posts