Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't mess wit da Force
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, right now i just got out of the shower and got dressed and am having FRESHLY OPENED chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies, along w/ a freshly brewed cup of coffee. it is the best thing in the world. if u dip the cookie in the coffee, it gets soggy almost instantly and then u eat it and mmmmMMMMMmmmm sooo good. what do you guys think? do you guys do this also?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
no... but thats like saying "youll die if you eat a big mac"... of course you wont die, but its not good for your health.

people think low carb diet is healthy. its definately not, by far. the only purpose of it is to get thin, NOT be healthy. its pretty dumb. if people knew how to eat right in the first place, you can eat tons of good healthy food, and still stay lean

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
ive come to the conclusion that no matter what i eat, im going to die. thats just the way it is. how healthy i will be remains in question....

i still dont eat low carb death cookies, nor dunk anything in my coffee.

i believe in the meat and potatoes diet. so, i'll probably die of cholesterol poisoning, if the ciggarettes dont kill me first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts