Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm not actually looking for advice, but I thought it would be nice to see how ya'll would handle this.

I've been hitting it off pretty good with 3 girls, all in the same week. But, I'm a monagamist (sp?) through and through, so I can only have one.

Girl #1- I've known her since elementary school. She's the cute schoolgirl kind of girl. Recently became hot, except no chest. Guess the new hairstyle and wardrobe is to explain. The long legs don't hurt, either. She's really shy, and has a big "crush" on me, but our Moms know each other pretty well.

Girl #2- Drama chick. Short, frizzy hair, medium chest, and not bads in the looks department. She's really dirty, I guess you could say. Getting her into bed would be like flipping a light switch-- one little move and she's turned on. She is a pretty bad gossip, though. Also, she goes through bfs faster than a fat man through toilet paper.

Girl #3- Outdoors kinda girl. Great body, long black wavy hair, and face that does not belong on so great a body. Besides that, she's very energetic and loves doing all the cool stuff most girls don't like, such as paintball. She's never had a bf, so I'd be her first. Unfortunately, she's also is lacking in all the girly things, such as makeup. It would be kinda like dating a guy in a woman's body. :sly:

Okay then! Make your choice and give reasons why.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Damn thats tough. Personally, the drama "slut" is def off my list. I am thinkin the schoolgirl, ie #1. Of course a nice chest is great, but im not a real big boob kiinda guy. Its personal pref. But if you are kickass with the ladies, then I bet you could break in #3 pretty nice. I mean a nice body goes a long way. How old are you though?
EDIT- Downfall to #1 is that your moms know each other. That is NEVER good

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Any one who at any time has been associated with the drama is forever off limits. Thier all sexually active band nerds. Plus she's probably been drilled by the biggest dorks in school, who wants the sloppy 23 rds of the drama set crew.

I suppose girl #1 is the best choice, but really, any girl that your mom knows, and that both your parents are friends is like the worst situation possible. I'm sure you would have a great time with her and everything, but having both moms in both of your buisness will get tiresome soon.

Girl #3 sounds liek a cool girl to hang out and goof off with. As long as she doesnthave the hotts for you, be good friends with her and just have fun, I never had a tomboy girl for a friend and I think it would be pretty fun.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
like other people said number 1, number 2 sounds like a slut, number 3 sounds like she has an ugly face, and needs make up like most girls do. so number 1 would be cool because she has a cruch on you and yea.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Definitely have to say #1. Umm... no reasons needed why. Mainly the process of elimination. But the moms knowing each other can be good or bad. If they know them pretty good, your mom might trust them. So you will get to do alot more than you would with the other girls.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Huey69 said:
Hypocritcal much???
Not often, but sometimes. Thanks for asking.

Well, seems PBF followed the same line of thinking I did. I disregarded #2 for the reasons Chrome said-- she gets laid more times than a rug. #3 is not ugly, per say, but I still have my suspicions about her. Also, she doesn't shave her legs except like once a year, so that turned me off. Especially with shorts and skirt season coming up.

#1 was the best choice. I was worried about the Mom issue, until she informed me that she's moving away as soon as the 6 weeks ends. Oh well..

So, my answer was #4- None of the Above. Kinda sucks, but I'd rather hang with the guys this weekend anyway.

BTW, this all happened during the week, and it was pretty funny. Well, I guess you had to be there...

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Alpha said:
1 or 3. 2 If you want to pull off a one night stand.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!

By what he described, if he has #2 for a 1 night stand... she may leave him with something.(herpes, gohnarea, siphilis(sp?))

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Because some guys have standards.

You dont, you would have sex with a dead cow on the side of the road.

Which is probably more sanitary and better for someones reputation than doing a drama chick.

·
Banned
182 Posts
chromekilla said:
Because some guys have standards.

You dont, you would have sex with a dead cow on the side of the road.

Which is probably more sanitary and better for someones reputation than doing a drama chick.

Dude, theres nothing wrong with boning roadkill.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts