Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there ANY WAY that I can make my Spyder Imagine STOP chopping balls, I hardly ever go burst or full-auto and it still chops them a LOT even just in semi auto... is there anything I can do???

·
Registered
258 Posts
need more info. Is it all stock? Is it shooting out two balls at once? what kind of hopper r u using?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
get an ACS bolt and maybe a better hopper that can feed faster... but it depends what you already have... so post what you have next time. thx.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yes, halo B will end every chop (caused by the bolt) if ur using big bore paint (maybe .69 or greater) might be causing ur "chops" this is b/c the balls could be to large for the barrel, and shatter when they hit it, since they can't fit.

·
Registered
506 Posts
need more info. are the balls blowing up in your hopper or what? If it's just a regular chop then get a faster hopper(EGG, HALO B) or possibly a new bolt. Kingman makes an ACS(Anti-Chop-System) bolt for $40.

·
Registered
22 Posts
yea wuts it mean when the break in the chamber under the feenneck? cause i was shooting and it shot 2 and it broke..

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
if two came out then you need new ball detents so that won't happen anymore. if it got hit on the side by your bolt because it wasn't all the way into the chamber then you need a faster hopper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts