Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
•••Play with Heart•••
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i choppingwith my halo b, please explain. Here is the video http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n= p a i n t b a l l g e a r without the spaces goes after the n= Specs are, 44gram striker, freak barrel, tboard, 50gram switch, stock tboard settings, evil chrome feedneck, halo b with zcode, premiums, 68/3k nitro duck. LMK What you guys think of the video and of whats causing the chops?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
ummm...the vid says "Media Removed copyrighted, ****ographic, vulgar, or illegal content has been removed."

EDIT: nvm its working now

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
ummmm....its a car video?
well since im not seeing the vid, check inside your gun near the bolt. is there paint there? If there is then its a chop, if not and its only in the barrel then ur using bad paint and it was a barrel break.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
i was gonna say...lol

you cant really tell if you are chopping, or the paint is breaking in the barrel unless you check your bolt or champer to see if there is paint in/on it...whenever i chop there is always some paint in the feedneck

also a good way to check it to take the barrel off...if you still think you are chopping and the paint is still breaking without the barrel on, you are chopping...if it shoots fine...its the barrel or bad paint

·
Registered
242 Posts
whats this car video and how do i get the real paintball movie

·
ICD>sp
676 Posts
check to see if the paint is to big for the barrel.

also clean your gun completly buy new paint (that is not crap) make shure it matches your barrel.

also your gun just might be shooting hot.

if there is still a problem hit me with a pm or hit me on aim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts