Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got into paintball and was thinking...how awesome would it be to have a Christian paintballing team. the only problem is im new. i have no idea how to start a team...and i have no money to start the team...so! all of the cristian paintballers who are interested in helping or joining, step up, tell me how i would start a team and and think of a name
ps. i might be in the wrong section for this so dont get mad if i am

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh! and you have to be in the LA area sorry

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
giving us a location would help. the world is a big place ya know?

give me a little while, I know o a fairly decent sized Christian paintball organization but i have to remember who is is that I know on it.

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
Silly you, Christians don't live in LA :)

is it me or do we have a fairly good number of religious/christian people in this forum?

·
394 Posts
There already is a team/club called the Christ Krew. There is jerseys you can buy and a lot people just stich Christ Krew on a Long-sleeve t-shirt. So it's pretty well known

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i noticed when i started on this forum there was a lot of chistians. so matrix where are you at? you interested? sorry trbo i cant move haha but yes please help with the name thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh and we are probably going to practice ether at warped in castaic or California paintball park. haha i live walking distance away from paintball usa

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha thanks! hahaha how about "angel killaz" haha or like "angel squadron"

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nevermind

·
Registered
12 Posts
haha thanks! hahaha how about "angel killaz" haha or like "angel squadron"
Man I would stray away from angel killaz that kinda sounds a lil anti christian.

How about "Crosshair Guardians"
Or " Nailed Crosshair"
or " Co24God"

Just a few
BigBrett

Oh and i am getting a Team of our youth and adults from our church . We may have over 30 right off the bat .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts