Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or does she look WAY different.........she looks fatter, not fat, just fatter and her face is different and its like a red clay color and whats up with her putting gay guys making out in her video, i almost had to go throw up wen they kept showing up.

o ya, she was also kind enuf to put a sixty yr. old transvestite in there for us

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys are crazy...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Now tell me shes fat and ugly...This ones britney
Now tell me youd rather have britney than christina?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those pictures dont work for me but theyre probably old cuz she was but not no more. id still bone her but shes not a s e x idol to me anymore

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just joined and those dont seem to be real considering that she doesnt do those pics but if they are than that is nice.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thats what my bro thought that they may be fake and if they are they did a really good job but I think they are real. Oh well, if they are fake I dont care.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres a roling stone cover in there with her nude on it and she really has gotten a lot more dirty ever since her "change" with her new album and such but hey, i guess its still good even though she looks so different.

btw, that picture of britney is dead s e x y

·
Registered
324 Posts
*cough*HO*cough*

·
Banned
487 Posts
those pics have definatly been doctored, u can tell by the back ground and to me it looks like she is magically floating in water...and her stomach doesnt line up with the lower half on one pic, but that could just be the water doing that...:?

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, if you look in the one where shes flipping the bird, check out the connection between her neck and face...way different lighting and she has a thing for piercings now and has like 13 or sumthing so she would most likely have a belly button piercing. those are my observations

1 - 15 of 15 Posts