1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering what you guys are gonna get. I only have a few things:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Gran Turismo 4
Greg Hasting Tournament Paintball
Maybe NFSU:2
and some clothes

Need some ideas. Post what you guys are gonna get.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
Pain7 balls Impulse if no1 else buys it.
and i have no idea of wat else.

·
Registered
817 Posts
6 stage ex chamber for A5
12" J&J ceramic
Napoleon Dynamite
Room Redone
20oz CO2 Buttplate
New mask
(all i put on my Christmas list so far,
I know that me room's gettin redone btw)

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Risk is always a good gift.

I'm getting a reloader B and some money.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't get pb stuff.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ah, the good ol chirstmas list. im either gonna ask for an audio system for my car, or money. usually i just ask for money.

·
Registered
649 Posts
BKO, Nitro tank, and that's probably about it.

·
12,110 Posts
Dayum. Do you guys actually get everything you ask for? I was reading the pb wish list and people have like 1200 dollars worth of crap ontheir list.

I'm just asking for a 68/45 Crossfire HP to go with my mag.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Alpha said:
Dayum. Do you guys actually get everything you ask for? I was reading the pb wish list and people have like 1200 dollars worth of crap ontheir list.

I'm just asking for a 68/45 Crossfire HP to go with my mag.
I don't but it is always worth trying! thumup: :smokin

·
Registered
917 Posts
New tires for my car
Cash
A new light-weight coat
New Jeans
A few new long-sleeved shirts

I'm hoping for it all, but it's doubtful. Wish me luck!

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I love christmas. It's freaking awesome. The whole time from thanksgiving till christmas just rules. The suck life portion of the year comes about the time valentines day comes around. Then it's just hell on earth until like summer pretty much.

That's how my holiday season works.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
im buying gt4 the day it comes out so thats not on my list

i guess i want a slr camera, ive been looking at the nikon n55

i could also use a portable dvd player

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
As far as what I want, hmmm maybe a few games. Although im pretty sure all I'm getting is money, so I'll just have to buy my own stuff.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
phantom with all the goodies
ghtpb
empire pants
empire knee pads
jp 05 pro flex
some jeans
medium coat
shirts
cash
case of vodka ( sister works for absolute in the advertising department)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
my b-day / christmas

my b-day and christmas is gonna combine to pay for my Angel Speed. my b-day is dec.4 so im gonna get paid 150 for my b-day from my moms plus she owes me for... 120 grades, 150 broken ps2, 40$ from somting, plus teh 150 fro my b-day is 460, not including christmas. no im not rich im poor, this money dates back to last year, and my step-bro broke my ps2... also im prolly gonna get a little more money for b-day. my dad gave me 100 last year, prolly less this year, my tia gave me either 100 or 40$ i cant remember, but thatll prolly be less(tryin not to get my hopes up) and whatever else comes buy. so im figurin about maybe 500$ or so...again, im not trying to get my hopes up.... so ill have to buy ... 04 angel speed used(somewhere) an carbon fiber wrapped 68/45used, and a halo or egg w/y board.... i can get a y board for like 15$ is that good? 0? ya, thats my b-day/ christmas list/ money ive been saving for more than 1 year... Angel speed, 68/45, egg or halo, o ya and some profilers or morphs.... damn im gonna be poor... thats why im a pbAholic :rofl after that, i want some empire pants and something else.... :naughty ya im overexcited, my moms keeps on gettin mad? i dunno why, all i do is when i see her say;"damn i need some money" then ask her when ill get it and she says stop bugging me soo i dunno?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts